APCEO & IOC
Recent years, many large companies have developed outsourcing business rapidly and have made great achievements. Some emerging business also became new stars in this field. It is the managers with strong power of judgement and of decision-making, that bring their business into prosperity. Under their leadership, these companies keep up with the current trend, seize opportunities, and become new driving force of the market. Of course, in the development of outsourcing business, local policy is also an important factor. Most competitive places normally have good infrastructures, supportive policies, cheap labor force and mature training systems, thus are the most ideal outsourcing destination.
Since 2007, APCEO has held annual award ceremony to prize the excellent persons, companies, cities and economies in outsourcing field to promote its development. This year, we will try our best to make sure that the awards go to persons, companies, cities and economies which enjoy the best reputation, highest authority and most powerful leadership in the market.
1. Warren Buffett,Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Cooperation
2. Franck Riboud，CEO of Groupe Danone S.A.
3. Jeff Bezos，CEO of Amazon.com Inc.
4. Jamie Dimon，CEO of J.P. Morgan
5. Robert Lane，CEO of Deere & Co.
6. Alan G. Lafley, Chairman and CEO of P&G
7. Mark Hurd, Chairman and CEO of HP Company
8. Steve Jobs，CEO of Apple, Inc
9. Fujio Mitarai，CEO of Canon Inc
10. John Chambers，President and CEO of Cisco Systems, Inc